Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I WOKE UP WITH THIS STUCK IN MY HEAD THIS MORNING

“I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands one Nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.”

           This is the original "Pledge of allegiance" written by Francis Bellamy in 1892,
            
Most of us are used to it recited this way:
  
"I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all".

Congress adopted this one in 1954 adding the words "under God" after "one nation"

Either way you are good. Just thought I would share that with you. Kind of strange but not really?


 Lets Succeed Together
        Curt Wokal
     curt@vendx.net










No comments:

Post a Comment