Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hey Peeps I decided that I was going to start re-posting Inspirational stories of exceptional people or situations that I find threw out the web that inspire us here at Vend-X to be the best that we can possibly be. I do this quite a lot on my Twitter account and the response for more has been overwhelming so..........Here ya go. If you just read and find yourself in the same funk or circumstance as these exceptionally inspirational people/stories and take their message to heart there is no doubt that you will find the Panache within in you to be successful at whatever you do! Enjoy


Jill Blashack Strahan
Tastefully Simple
mp_main_wide_jillblashackstrahan
Blashack Strahan started her gourmet food company with $6,000 in savings, a backyard shed for storage, and a pool table as a packing station.
In her own words: “I remember sitting outside one day, thinking we were three months behind on our house payment, I had two employees I couldn’t pay, and I ought to get a real job. But then I thought, No, this is your dream. Recommit and get to work.”
She had the idea to sell at taste-testing parties, and sales began slowly picking up. In 12 years, Tastefully Simple has grown into a $120 million dollar business. ()

This Re-Post of the  story on Jill Blachack Strahan came from the website BusinessPundit.com.



Let's Succeed Together
        Curt Wokal
    Curt@VendX.net

No comments:

Post a Comment