Thursday, June 30, 2011

Curt Wokal



Well this is the first time that I have officially addressed you through this forum so in case you do not know me, my name is Shara Wokal and I am both Curt's wife and part owner of Vend X Distributing. On Monday of this week, June 27th, Curt and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. I started to think about all of the reasons I fell in love with him in the first place and I kept coming up with the same top reason and I just wanted to take a moment to share it with you.

If you have spent any time what-so-ever with Curt, you know him. What you see is what you get. He is outgoing, funny (please don't tell him I actually said that), and kind. The most endearing quality he has though is that he cares about people. He cares about you. He has a passion for helping others achieve the things they strive for. When he writes the tag line, Let's Succeed Together, he means it. From providing the very basic service of product sales, to helping identify new products that would sell well in your machines or even talking through business strategies on improving customer satisfaction, Curt takes each and every one of those conversations to heart and constantly thinks about how he can help to move your business forward so that you can reach your professional goals. It is this passion for people, their happiness and achievement that helped me to fall in love with him at the very beginning. Curt has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met and it is both his and my sincere wish that we will in some small way be able to impact your lives as you are impacting ours.

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you.

Shara

No comments:

Post a Comment