Monday, July 11, 2011

Marylhurst University

Happy Saturday People....I just wanted to take a minute and give you my where abouts on this fine July 9, 2011 Saturday! I am sitting in a lecture hall at Marylhurst University in West Lynn Oregon where my very smart, talented, beautiful partner and best friend in life is giving a lecture on the different techniques and the reasons  why companies do interviews. The room is full of people completing their MBA programs, and I could not be more proud of her! The vending world in comparison is a very different world than this (well at least the physical side of vending) The structural and business side would fit right in. The more tools that we all have to run our companies, the more successful we will all be. In listening to Shara it makes me think about how interviewing relates to presenting a bid to a potential location. It is after all a big interview, isn't it? The want's, needs, expectations of both parties involved? Anyway I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my whereabouts and to also let you guys know that Shara does do consulting on a wide variety of business and financial topics and would be more than happy to sit down with you and discuss the different ways and tools available to you to help make your business succeed. Contact her at Shara@Vendx.net . She would be more than happy to help you succeed!

Let's Succeed Together
       Curt
Curt@Vendx.net

No comments:

Post a Comment