Saturday, August 20, 2011

SATURDAY AUGUST 20, 2011 NAVA ANNUAL MEETING



We just wanted to give an update on how the meeting is going here in Ska mania. Personally I feel that this has been one of the more informative Annual meetings that I have attended in the last 10 years. As you might have noticed from my previous post (s) that I haven't always been a real strong advocate of Nava but as also stated in my previous post things are changing, things are on the move. All for one for the greater good of the industry so....Kudo's to this years Nava Board for making this meeting a much needed breath of fresh air and positive growth experience. As NBC always says " The More You Know". Like I said before you guys let us know what more info that you guys would like to know about Nava and all the good that they are trying and succeeding in doing for our industry and also not only in the Northwest but they have a far reaching network of professionals in the industry that are always there to help you and your business.


Let's Succeed Together
   Curt & Shara
Curt@VendX.net
Shara@VendX.net


No comments:

Post a Comment